Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dread

Currently in the college lounge typing this post. I'm supposed to have 8 hours of class today but somehow the lazy bones got the better of me and I took 2 off just to slack and do nothing. The unfortunate subject? Market Research. The syllabus is so boring and dreadful it actually takes the inquisitiveness associated with research based subjects directly out from me. The plus side though, I got to play around with my camera's macro mode this morning when my classmates camera failed to take a close up shot of an accessory which I suppose is from his girlfriend. For a 500 ringgit phone you get quality pictures. The downside to this...



The college computers have to bluetooth adapters. :(



Two thumbs up to Sony Ericsson though for making this phone, the K550i





No comments: