Monday, September 01, 2008

Assignment blues

I'm in dire need to blow off some steam of doing last minute assignments(as usual-I told you so-HAH!!!). Its due tomorrow and I haven't typed it out yet. Not one word. Score one for diligence eh? I blame this on the relaxing weekend I had prior to this. My folks and siblings came down to KL to celebrate two birthdays. In fact, it was so relaxing my finger could not muster the strength to apply pressure on the capture button of my camera. Therefore, no pictures of the wonderful Chinese restaurant in PJ and Balinese themed restaurant in the wilderness of Sg. Buloh. Not forgetting those wonderful cakes from La Manila and Ylang-Ylang.
Good news would be that fasting month has started. I shall now fast all those delicious and wonderful food KL has to offer to prove how pious I am. I have decided that the fasting period would be daily periods between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner. Then it would be a no holds barred makan-fest if my piousness did not get the better of me and spurred me to fast the night long as well.
Fasting is wonderful and rewarding of you do it like me. Agreed?

No comments: