Thursday, September 11, 2008

The list of 'I want' wheels

I have come to terms with the needs, wants and demands analogy. As the economic scarcity term goes, we have limitless wants and demands yet insufficient resources to actually satisfy everyone. Therefore, I have narrowed down my list of needs, wants and demands to feature the best set of wheels this man could ever want (only applicable for 2008). All this is dependent on how much would my salary be in future of course.

Below RM 50,000

The Proton Satria GTi. For under 50,000 bucks, one should most definitely get a Proton. My pick would be the Satria GTi simply because I like cornering at high speeds and only a car with handling that's NOT from Proton will suffice. Thank you Lotus.

RM50,000 - RM100,000


Anyone with a budget of above 50,000 should immediately set their sights on foreign makes as they have the quality control and also the comfort and style no current Malaysian car has (in my honest opinion anyways). My pick for this range is the 2004 Honda City Vtec. Whats not to like about a seven speed automatic car that changes from a subtle easy-on-the-petrol mode to a fierce ah-beng's Proton Wira-with-broom-broom-exhaust annihilator at the flick of a switch?

Above RM100,000


At this price range, I would go against the norm of getting a Honda Civic like any other junior executive and go for this Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT simply because it sets me apart from the rest. Is that the only reason why? Well, for starters, the paddle shifting technology would give me the satisfaction of driving something like an F1 car without applying for the Super License. Not to mention it looks more menacing than the Civic with its 'Jaws-like' front design.

Above RM200,000


Ask me why I had to make a special category of 200,000 bucks and I would tell you its simply because of this : The Audi A4. Pictured here is the A4 with the Rieger bodykit modification. The car itself costs RM265,000 on the road. What's so special about it?

Its not a Beemer nor a Merc. Enough said.

5 comments:

FishieC said...

where is your suzuki swift?
LOL

Aaron Onn said...

well, i felt that i needed some boot space for storage...ya know the usual parangs, batons and guns...:)

FishieC said...

eleh...sounds like you gonna put a sounds system there...
or maybe a drum set..
wahahaha

N!cky said...

He need it to screw his chicks la.. XD

Aaron Onn said...

dei nick...fishiec IS my chick...zha dou mou?