Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The holiday that failed to materialise

What is the purpose of a holiday? Fun and relaxation is what comes to mind of most people I know. But what on Earth am I doing with so many datelines for this and that? Also having to deal with unreasonable parties which make or break the key elements of the current job I have. I remembered how clearly I mentioned that we are slaves to technology now. And yes it does apply to carefree ol' me. My supposed holiday in Penang and Genting (where I am now) was marred by anxiety and stress of datelines to meet and responsibilities to hold.
Picture yourself trying to have Laksa or Char Koay Teow with your hands on the keyboard and mouse. How I'd love a huge straw to help me then. So long for this venting of my frustration here on my blog. Signing out.

3 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

hahaha.. So is mine. I'm in college and I'm such a slave for knowledge. But i like it a lot. So i don't mind. :)

Are you the Aaron Onn from ACS Ipoh? or have i mistaken for another person?

Aaron Onn said...

yes i am he who is from acs ipoh...you are?

Clarisse Teagen said...

i'm from Main Convent.
Wow.. blogging society is small. :)