Tuesday, October 21, 2008

15 weird habits tagged by Jas

1. I practice kung fu in my sleep.

2. I can sleep in any kind of condition. Bright,dark,hot,cold...noisy pun boleh


3. can sleep no matter how messy the bed is...and to top it off, with an mp3 player attached to my ears.


4. i used to be fat till i was 12...super skinny till i was 18....and gaining back the nostalgic fats once again...albeit in moderation :)

5. I have one nickname that i cannot run from...lamp post :(


6. I abuse substances...they are known as coffee and tea


7. I sleep more than Jasmin regardless how she denies it :p


8. I have sudden urges for cold beer on cold nights.


9.
I'm a sucker for nice gadgets which i don't really need tried and tested with my 200 dollar flashlight...>.<


10. I know i have a bad habit of nail biting


11. When i get pissed off..the whole world knows...mainly because it isn't in my nature...the all forgiving Aaron


12. I secretly wished i was a male model


13. For 186cm height...guilty of not playing basketball.


14.
I can fit in a Kancil and drive it ala Initial D


15. I'm very naughty contrary to people's first impression of me

No comments: