Thursday, October 16, 2008

Out of the storm into calmer seas

The storm is over...as far as I know it though. Its safe to assume that my part in the yearbook has been done and i feel that i stood to gain from this especially in the area of corresponding with different departments in college. No matter how big and well structured an organisation is, assuming it is efficient is a folly one must not take lightly. Larger organisations, more protocols.

The final hurdle for that hectic month was a double assignment due on the same day. It just had to fall on a Monday yes? Sunday was a self declared no sleep day for me as I took my time in doing the assignment while surfing the net the entire night. Actually managed to feel so calm and collected. The nostalgic (been using this a lot lately, thanks yearbook :p) gut feeling that everything will turn out right was there at that moment.

For now its two weeks siesta before the final assignment is due. I shall tell myself five times a day to study. I shall use the mosque's call to prayer as a reminder to study every time I hear it :p(except the one at 5 a.m lah). I shall do my best to get a high distinction in at least one subject this semester too. Work to improve myself and not cause I have to. It really sucks but I have to say, my teenage life is reaching the end of its lifespan. Time to grow up, Aaron.

No comments: