Thursday, October 23, 2008

Of studies and trading

I have officially started to revise for the final examination due in 4 weeks time. Pretty early by any student's standards now eh? The more sems I go through, the more subjects of doom I have to take. This semester's subject of doom : Finance and Investment. Aside from the paper consisting 50% theoretical questions that are in multiple choice format, we have to deal with a negative marking system a.k.a anti tembaking system. Pick a right answer and you get 1 mark. Get it wrong, see 0.67 marks taken off your total marks now. The only way to deal with it is knowing your stuff, which I do not have a clue about at the moment, hence the early studying.

On a lighter note, my final assignment is due next week after the long Deepavali holidays. Hopefully I did trust the right people to get their parts done. I'm a very lax leader if I may say so. So lax that people generally panic at my approaches in solving things. I give you your part and you do it, I ain't gonna moderate you ala Asian education style. Anything unsatisfactory, I just change as I see fit. :) All this works for me so far cuz they get too scared to even slack (I hope).

Currently am contemplating on whether or not to sell of my trusty partner the NEC Versa E3100 (not Choong Pui San) that has served me the past 2 and a half years. After doing some research, its still worth a good sum of RM900 mainly because of the 2 hour battery life (can go up to 3 and a 1/2 without WiFi). Currently looking at the new Compaq's that come with, naturally, new processors and a discreet graphics card, the HD 3450. CoD4 on a lappie had never been better :p




Ain't she a beaut? Although it utilizes ye olde HP design lah.

1 comment:

Alienstargurlz said...

i feel outdated.
i jz realised ur blog is here.
sigh.
why?
why did u not update me?
feel so old and left out now. ='(
*cries with self pity*