Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Celebrating 20 with a bang...!!!

I was 20 years old just like that. A simple uneventful day made hectic by issues I have been continuously ranting about in my last 2 posts. There were moments that really lifted my day but even more weighing it down. A good start to the day was having the entire lecture hall sing me a birthday song randomly while I was fixing the computer link to the projector. They wanted to do it again during lunchtime at the crowded ground floor. Monkeys they are; love them I do. Thanks guys and girls.

What really made my mood plunge to oblivion that day was discovering how inept people can be especially when they are expected to be the most efficient body in the entire school. I was exposed to ridiculous amounts of red tape and protocols that could clearly be bent. How hard is it to sign a damn introductory message that was written FOR you? 5 seconds? Heck, I can even give 5 minutes but please don't delegate the bloody thing back to me lah. Why don't I just be the VIP myself then since i can write award winning, morale boosting, tear inducing messages whenever I fancy?

Good thing is, i pampered myself to a round of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare at the reliable Asia.Net. Although I was playing alone on a special day, its okay I said. The very next day was THE bomb. I discovered that i failed the assignment 1 of my Market Research much to everyone's surprise. The talk cock king has finally fallen. Semua orang suruh aku cari lecturer tu. Tapi I tak nak sebab I am fed-up with the current amount of shit to deal with. Indah Water treatment plants would officially be a pleasure for me to work in.

The 2 things that kept me sane all this while? My baby who is always by my side no matter what to give me the strength and tell me I'm HER man. The other being successfully applying for an internship at SP Setia. Just hope that's for real though.

Please please please dear God let me not post emofied posts anymore:(

2 comments:

Megahertz said...

Hmmm, wat happen to you bro? Neway, i din mean to neglect you la. I'll catch up wif u once i get out of my mud pool k. I oso in deep shit now, should i say im swimming in it...

manndee said...

hey onn

We got your back! haha

Happy assignmenting!